Friday, March 10, 2006

mommy has been working on my sweater all day. it is pastel purple, double-stranded with white. she found this pattern online earlier-- it looks a lot like mine, but not quite the same.


it's probably going to look like crap when it's done because mommy is stubborn... never follows patterns, but makes her own. i hate it all ready. she keeps measuring me and it's driving me crazy.

maybe later while she's not looking, i'll eat it. i'm good at things like that.

we had a bunch of company last night. after a few hours mommy started acting strange and couldn't walk right. she kept trying to say my name, but it always came out as "emmishwoo". every freaking time. what a moron.

mommy says that my sweater should be done by tomorrow (hopefully).

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

It was crocheted. But the same site had some knitted ones as well.

http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=194

That was the one I was talking about, but there's a knit one too that's really cute. You have to sign up to access them but it doesn't cost anything so hey, if you like it it's worth it.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home